I have Skype, knew I needed Audio Hijack Pro and some kind of USB audio input device. Soundflower and Audion are two free tools I didn’t have or know I needed, but both conditions are quickly remedied.
Stay tuned for upcoming podcasts! My goal is to have at least a couple posted here by week’s end. I will be setting up a new feedburner feed for podcasts, like I have done for my edtech postings (the replacement/update for my “Tools for the TEKS Updates blog” and my main blog RSS feed .
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Green Screen Videos to Share with Teachers - 2016
- Invite Students to Enter Clean Shorts Film Festival - 2015
- Sheldon Whitehouse responds to Jim Inhofe on Climate Change - 2014
- 2010 K-12 Online Conference Call for Proposals #k12online10 - 2010
- Digital Citizenship in the Cyber Community (free webcast) - 2009
- To succeed we must fail - a LOT - 2009
- Go Green, Go Electric" featuring Miles Electric vehicles wins 1st place - 2009
- Password common sense not common - 2009
- Smart Technologies whiteboard software now requires product keys for installation - 2008
- Multiple Intelligences - 2008