In this podcast, I address:
- Spellchecking on webpages: Vital tools for Teaching and Learning with the Read/Write web
- Thoughts on One to One Technology Immersion in Floydada, Texas
Program Length: 13 min, 38 sec
File size: 6.3 MB
Referenced websites in this podcast include:
- The Texas Technology Immersion Pilot Project
- 3D Weather Globe and Atlas from MacKiev
- Bob Sprankle podcast with Angus King’s speech to SEED
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Technology Correction and Section 230 Liability Protection - 2021
- Mini-Maker Faire Coming to Manhattan, Kansas September 20, 2014 - 2014
- Lessons Learned & Advice for Printed Book Self-Publishers: Use @CreateSpace - 2011
- K12 Online Conference 2010 Presenters: What a lineup! - 2010
- Your Superintendent Crisis Plan Doesn't Prepare You For This - 2009
- Encouraging Reading by Stephen Krashen - 2006
- KidsCast: Exciting Podcasting Activities to Promote Research and Learning - 2006
- The value of free information - 2005