I have created an online curriculum entitled “Podcasting 101,” open to anyone and everyone to access and use. In the philosophy section at the top I discuss what I am hoping– to collaborate with at least a few other educators on the creation and refinement of this curriculum, and then use it for workshops I offer myself (as others can if desired) on podcasting in education.
When you access Podcasting 101, you can choose to login as a guest to view all the content. To join in the discussions, you’ll need the enrollment key from me or another co-facilitator (yet TBA.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 1st Day of STEM Makers Studio: Success! - 2014
- Falco on Demand - 2011
- Advocating for balanced approaches to Internet filtering in schools - 2009
- Branding, Advertising, and the Attention Economy - 2009
- Transferring cell phone recorded audio (voicenote) to a Mac computer - 2009
- Want a successful laptop initiative? Better choose Mac laptops! - 2008
- CustomGuides: Free how-to tutorials ready to use - 2008
- Free Mobile Alerts: One-to-many text messaging and voicemail - 2008
- Kozol on NCLB and the struggles of real teachers - 2007