In this week’s podcast I introduce a new writing project I have started entitled “Publish At Will.” I welcome listener and reader feedback on the ideas contained in this message, either via email or recorded audio message sent as an email attachment.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Publish At Will writing project by Wesley Fryer
- TECSIG Fall 2005 Meeting
- eLearning Conference: Vancouver Oct 2005
Program Length: 12 min, 19 sec
File size: 5.6 MB
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Ad Blocking Lessons Learned with Pi Hole, Google (Nest) WiFi and AppleTV - 2020
- Please Vote for my SXSWedu 2013 Book Talk: Why We Need to Play with Media - 2012
- Join in a free eTechOhio Webinar Tues Sept 20th on #playingwithmedia - 2011
- Share "timed" comments on Audio Recordings with SoundCloud - 2011
- Enjoy Podcast Fast Forward and Rewind Options with Podcaster.fm - 2011
- Exploring Suzhou, China (a StoryKit mobile phone digital story) #learning2cn - 2010
- K-12 Online DEN Presentation on Slideshare - 2007
- Back in the USA, our travel day continues - 2007
- Notes from Gary Stager's Learning 2.0 Session: 10 things to do with a laptop - 2007
- Good insights from Madeleine Albright - 2006