Hey, bored and looking for some creative excitement?
How ’bout creating some hot dog art? Better yet, make a stopmotion movie with your own hot dog art characters! This Japanese website has great photos and even instructions (with helpful diagrams) on how to create these amazing shapes. Those who follow through here may never look at another hot dog the same….. 🙂
My personal favorite is definitely the hot dog shark!
Thanks to Susan Mernit of Palo Alto for this websighting!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- YouTube Tips and Tricks (September 2020) - 2020
- An Invitation for You: Fall 2016 School Digital Citizenship Survey - 2016
- Seeking Funding for an Oklahoma School NCLB Left Behind - 2013
- Adding Audio to a WordPress Sound Blog - 2011
- Using Social Networking Tools to Increase Discussion in the Classroom by Karin Perry - 2010
- Did You Know 4.0 - The Mobile Revolution is Here - 2009
- Chinese Parental Expectations, Creativity, and Chinese Film Recommendations - 2009
- EverNote iPhone Voice Memos - 2008
- Proof a T-1 line is insufficient - 2008
- Content filtering in Communist China versus an Oklahoma school - 2007