Seen this graph?
A picture is worth 1000 words. Lots of good thoughts on this in my podcast/skypecast last night with Afan Ottenheimer of JeoNet.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Social Dilemma Documentary and YOUR Social Media Privacy Settings - 2020
- Chance favors the connected mind - 2010
- The Ethic of the Link, Hyperlinked Writing, and Mainstream Media Link Hangups - 2009
- Theater magic in Wamego, Kansas and KSU football - 2008
- Value of blogs and citizen journalism demonstrated in Myanmar - 2007
- Please submit a proposal for K-12 online! - 2006
- Imbee is better than Disney - 2006
- Friending on social networks - 2006
- CUE Opposes DOPA - 2006
- Education leaders propose more useless and counterproductive ideas - 2006