Seen this graph?
A picture is worth 1000 words. Lots of good thoughts on this in my podcast/skypecast last night with Afan Ottenheimer of JeoNet.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Social Dilemma Documentary and YOUR Social Media Privacy Settings - 2020
- Chance favors the connected mind - 2010
- The Ethic of the Link, Hyperlinked Writing, and Mainstream Media Link Hangups - 2009
- Theater magic in Wamego, Kansas and KSU football - 2008
- Value of blogs and citizen journalism demonstrated in Myanmar - 2007
- Please submit a proposal for K-12 online! - 2006
- Imbee is better than Disney - 2006
- Friending on social networks - 2006
- CUE Opposes DOPA - 2006
- Education leaders propose more useless and counterproductive ideas - 2006