The American Association of School Librarians (AASL) is inviting a select group of attendees to help blog the conference. Very innovative and forward looking.
Even more flexible, however, is just getting ANYONE to blog the conference using a common tag with Technorati. That’s what attendees at WebZine2005 did successfully in Sept 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Beware of Phishing Cell Phone Calls: Don't Share Personal Info with Strangers - 2018
- How to use your iPad and iPhone / iPad Touch with an External Display / Projector - 2010
- A hazard of moderating comments on a popular YouTube video - 2009
- Content Filtering in Schools: Striving to CONTROL user behavior - 2007
- Many more K-12 Online Conference Teasers - 2007
- Mike Lawrence on DOPA - 2006
- British teachers support instructional autonomy - 2006
- Nontraditional peer review - 2006
- Deep tagging video - 2006
- Our need for more dialog in the face of fear - 2006