This podcast features a skypecast interview with Dr. Chris Moersch, Director and Co-Founder of the National Business Education Alliance and principal investigator and creator of the internationally-recognized LoTi (Level of Technology Implementation) Project. We discuss the definition of digital literacy and digital fluency, as well as considering ways people need to change their perceptions of teaching and learning in the 21st century classroom.
Program Length: 39 min, 05 sec
File size: 17.9 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Miguel Guhlin’s Mousing Around Blog
- Website of Dr. Chris Moersch
- 21st Century Skills and Information and Communication Technologies Literacy graphic (PDF)
- The Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- Wesley’s digital literacy social bookmarks
- The George Lucas Educational Foundation: Edutopia.org
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- EdCamp, eBooks & STEM (OTA - EncycloMedia 2014) - 2014
- Sunset over Doha - 2011
- Unusual and Tasty Breakfast Buffet Items in Qatar - 2011
- Emotional Intelligence by Phyllis Van Hemert - 2010
- Self-discipline critical in our tablet and smartphone filled world - 2010
- Immersion in other cultures enhances creativity - 2009
- UStream recording of tonight's K12Online08 conversation on EdTechTalk - 2008
- Amazed by the power of asynchronous learning - 2008
- Join the K12Online08 conversation on It's Elementary tonight! - 2008
- Wiki, Blog or Moodle? - 2006