This podcast is a rebroadcast of my presentation today at the Vancouver eLearn 2005 World Conference on eLearning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education. This is a remixed version of my keynote for the TECSIG conference on October 13th, with more of a focus on the implications of podcasting in higher education contexts.
Program Length: 43 min, 29 sec
File size: 10.0 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- eLearn 2005 Vancouver
- “Podcasting as Disruptive Transmediation” October 26, 2005 multimedia presentation
- Additional links to the resources discussed in the keynote address are included in the online presentation, created with S5: A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System (a free open-source resource)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: elearn2005
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Designing And Narrating a Dream House Tour in Spanish - 2020
- Google Cloud Print Offline with Brother MFC-J4420DW - 2015
- Make Word Processing Easier and Reduce Printing Costs with Split View - 2011
- Digital Storytelling and Writing with the Story Arc and Freytag's pyramid - 2010
- Video reflection from North Texas - 2010
- Ideas for a Flip Camera Video Scavenger Hunt - 2010
- Bob Sprankle's Reflections on our Podcasting Journeys in Podcast 100 - 2009
- Reflections after watching an engaged digital learner - 2009
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - Oct 2009 - 2009
- Calling all Oklahoma Storychasers - OKC3 Deadline extended to Nov 15th! - 2009