Bowling Green State University’s website “The Year of the Blog: Weblogs in the Writing Classroom” contains good information for teachers wanting to learn more about blogs and actually use them effectively with students.
Included sections on “blog tools and how-tos,” “blogs as writing practice,” and “blogs as class content” include great examples and links to additional resources.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Don't Get Tricked Online - A Media Literacy Lesson - 2019
- Amazed by Edgar's Design Creativity in Minecraft - 2014
- Photographic Highlights and Mapping Media Learning from NW Illinois - 2013
- Innovative Learning Institute in Norman: Nov 6, 2012 - 2012
- Digital Magazines: Text Plus Multimedia - 2011
- When Parents Don't Want Student Email - 2011
- Mirroring an iPad with iOS 5 & Apple TV - 2011
- Platforms for Interactively Sharing Student Work - 2010
- AudioBoo provides a great opportunity to record and share holiday memories - 2010
- The Research on Teaching Animation Design Art by Yang Huansong - 2009