This podcast features a recommendation for Comic Life software, a heads up for my upcoming presentation at Lubbock’s Ultimate Education Summit, podcast referrals for students doing “shout-outs” to teach other and creatively using vocal transformation technologies, and teacher impact stories from undergraduate and graduate students in my summer and fall courses.
Program Length: 32 min, 44 sec
File size: 7.5 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Comic Life software
- Comic Life’s gallery of examples (lots of great ideas here for instructional uses)
- Tim Wilson’s podcast interview with the creators of Comic Life
- Upcoming “Ultimate Education Summit” in Lubbock
- Mills Murfee Podcast shout-out to Room208
- Room208 podcast shout-out to Mills Murfee students
- Walter Doue’s podcast interview with John Dewey
- David Warlick’s books on instructional technology and redefining literacy
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Technorati Tags: elearn2005
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- How I'm Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 - 2018
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006