Helping educators at any level learn new technology skills is a challenge, especially with the overloaded schedules everyone seems to habitually keep these days.
Some great suggestions and links have been provided on CogDogBlog’s post about “ePorts Raging.” Two of these models you might want to check out are:
- “LearnShops” offered by the Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction
- Faculty development courses by the TLTGroup
Excellent resources! It would be great if some of the upcoming sessions would be podcast so those of us not able to attend in person could still benefit from the great ideas being shared by these organizations!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on Postmodern Cultural Conflict - 2019
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Share the K12Online09 Printable Flyer at your school - 2009
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Welcome to Web 2.0 at SITE 2006 - 2005
- Dropload - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005