I am excited to have received notification today that my proposal to present “Welcome to Web 2.0” has been accepted by the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education at their 2006 annual conference in Orlando as a half-day hands-on workshop.
I will be presenting this the last day of the SITE conference on Friday, March 24, 2006. In addition, I will be presenting a roundtable on “Mathematics Educators use iTV via the Internet to Conduct Lesson Study” with Dr. Sandi Cooper of the Texas Tech College of Education. The date and time for the roundtable has not been set yet.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on Postmodern Cultural Conflict - 2019
- Time to SPEAK OUT: Dec 10th OKCPS School Board Meeting - 2012
- Jailbreak Apps Coming to Windows Phone 7 - 2010
- Sting on Risk and Challenge - 2010
- Share the K12Online09 Printable Flyer at your school - 2009
- Lawsuit Fear and Lack of Vision Explain a Lot - 2008
- Dropload - 2005
- Faculty professional development models - 2005
- Cheating Guide and WikiBooks - 2005