Dr. Michael Searson is the Dean of the College of Education at Kean University in Union, NJ, and recently did a wonderful interview about teacher education and our digital environment / the need to prepare teachers to teach digital natives. This is the best podcast I have heard to date that addresses these issues by someone in higher education. It is available on Tim Wilson’s excellent podcast and blog, Technosavvy. The podcast is 45 minutes long.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Things I'm Learning about HDMI Cables - 2017
- Selectively Auto-Sync Local Files to Google Drive - 2016
- iOS Movie App Recommendations from Tim Tyson #edapp - 2010
- PhotoShop, Art, and Ning Collaboration with Students in Maine and China - 2010
- 365 Photo Blog: Posterous, WordPress or just Flickr? - 2010
- A Lesson Idea About Our Inherent Value as Human Beings - 2010
- Linda Darling-Hammond has my vote for SOE - 2008
- Watching graph scales during our ice storm - 2007
- No sidetrips for learning today - 2006
- Skype Headsets, Pamela, WeeMees & Videoconferencing - 2005