My favorite podcasting software remains Audacity (free for Windows, Macintosh and Linux users) but I plan to give SoundTrackPro a try in 2006 as well (it is Mac-only). I also love Garageband, but have found it better suited for creating introductory and transition music pieces for podcasts rather than producing entire podcast shows. I also like QuickTime Pro, but since it does not permit direct export to MP3 I have stuck with Audacity, which does.
Technorati Tags: podcasting
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- New Year's Discount: $10 Off Playing with Media Video Library Annual Membership - 2014
- Self-Hosting Oral History Audio (or Lectures) with Free Podcast Generator Software - 2013
- FREE Playing with Media Meetups in Oklahoma City in 2013 - 2012
- Learning Culture Change the Critical Focus for iPad 1 to 1 Projects - 2010
- Learning about the iOS app Stickershop from a 7 year old #edapps - 2010
- Hedonism, Politics, Authoritarianism, Twitter and Political Change - 2009
- Sausage Balls: The Culinary Delight of the Holiday Season - 2007
- ClaimID and website verification - 2007
- Riya and Photo Face Recognition - 2005
- Teacher Man - 2005