Springdoo is a free webservice that allows you to send voice recordings as email links.
After you sign up for a free account and click the link in the confirmation email they send you, you can record your voice through the Springdoo website. Then in an email message, you just paste the contents of your clipboard into the message. The text contains a link to your recorded audio file. Pretty simple and straightforward! Give it a try.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Inspired by Innovative OKCPS Teachers and Students at Arthur Elementary School - 2018
- Using Google Reverse Image Search to Create a (late) Bibliography - 2016
- Podcasting Costs with Amazon S3 - 2016
- Show What You Know with Media (Feb 2015) - 2015
- Why Our Family Ditched AT&T and Joined T-Mobile: Huge Monthly Savings - 2014
- A Vision for Interactive Writing, Student Publishing, and Digital Portfolios in the Classroom - 2013
- Where to Start with Technology Integration in Oklahoma? - 2012
- We've Only Just Begun (to share our voices with media in Yukon Schools) - 2012
- Piano Scales? There's an App For That! - 2011
- Creative Commons and Flickr - 2010