Apple is offering a free “Digital Schools CD” featuring interviews with teachers, administrators and students for any educational institution in the U.S. Visit the “Rethink. The Value of Achievement” website and fill out a form to have one mailed to you. This is the introductory paragraph from the website:
Imagine a school where all students are engaged in learning every hour, every day. Imagine an environment where everyone is using powerful learning tools 24 x 7 to create, collaborate, and publish in the classroom and beyond. We invite you to rethink the value of achievement and how Apple can help to set learning free, enabling your students to pursue their limitless potential.
Interviews included on the CD focus on how other schools and leaders have worked to build 21st century learning environments.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- STEM Curiosity Links: Episode 1 (A Touchcast Video) - 2014
- Share the Joy of Pi Day Today - 2013
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006