Next Tuesday, March 21st at 1:30 pm US Eastern time a session will be held at the SITE 2006 conference in Orlando, Florida focusing on the question, “How effective are intercultural projects in bridging between different cultures?” The session will include live participants from Ireland and Israel, but is also open to others around the world who would like to participate.
For more information and the link to the interactive website (it will be up on March 21st for the event) please visit this post on the SITE 2006 Conference blog.
We need more teachers around the globe engaging in intercultural projects using technology tools! Hopefully this session will shed more light on this topic, the challenges as well as the opportunities. Please try and join us for this event!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Sharing PD Day Expectations: Paper Slide Video Style - 2012
- Serving or Delivering does not equal Teaching or Learning - 2012
- Narrated iPhone Photos Edited & Published on iPad - 2011
- What is a hackintosh? - 2010
- Playing with a Sugar emulation (XO Laptop operating system) - 2009
- Mysterious WordPress and Podpress problems - 2008
- Let's fight for recess - 2006
- One Laptop per Child website - 2006
- Inviting skypecast input - 2006
- International skypecast #2 - 2006