Joe Lambert, co-founder of the Center for Digital Storytelling in California, shared a keynote address at SITE 2006 this week. This podcast is a rebroadcast of a question and answer dialog with Joe which followed his keynote on March 22, 2006.
Program Length: 58 min, 19 sec
File size: 14.0 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- The Center for Digital Storytelling
- SITE Digital Storytelling Blog
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- The Murmur community digital storytelling project in Toronto
- My notes from Joe’s question and answer session
- My digital storytelling social bookmarks
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips and Strategies for Remote Learning (March 2020) - 2020
- 4 Free WordPress Plugins to Reduce Comment Spam - 2014
- Add Music to iPad Stopmotion Videos with YouTube Capture - 2014
- Yukon Review Covers Spring Break 2013 Oklahoma Scratch Camp - 2013
- Open Access Crimes - 2012
- John Dewey on Playing with Ideas - 2012
- Digital Citizenship Lesson from Gilbert Gottfried: The (former) Voice of the Aflac Duck - 2011
- iPad as an Interactive White Board for $5 or $10 - 2011
- Google Reader Play - Just in time for iPad launch - 2010
- Thoughts on health care reform and corporate lobbying power - 2010