The Spring 2006 issue of Interactive Educator is available (PDF file) as a free download. On pages 34-37 you’ll find my article, “Laptop Learning: Reforming education with one-to-one learning.” It specifically focuses on Floydada ISD, the first TxTIP district to immerse its middle school teachers and students with laptop computers.
Interactive Educator is a publication of Smart Technologies. More information about the magazine along with free subscription information is available.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Comparing Sharing Spaces: Google Classroom and SeeSaw - 2017
- The Post-PC Age is Upon Us - 2013
- Teaching with an iPad in Minnesota About Playing With Media - 2012
- How to automatically publish blog posts to a Facebook page - 2011
- Painting with Light! LCD Pens, Circuits and Creativity - 2010
- No iPad Keynote Importing for Keynote '08 - 2010
- Quickly make a PowerPoint slideshow with 200+ photos - 2010
- Help make EduBloggerCon09 fantastic: Join the live conversation Saturday! - 2009
- Meaningfully addressing underage alcohol drinking - 2008
- Tips for avoiding identity theft - 2008