EdHeads is a website with several engaging activities for students on different topics. A “virtual knee surgery” activity is available (probably of interest to older adults to who may have had this procedure or be contemplating it) as well as great activities and resources on simple machines. Use the drop-down menu in the upper right corner to select an activity. Teacher guides are also available for each one.
I am a big fan of weather and weather-related activities for students, and some excellent activities related to weather prediction and reporting are available. These are well suited for elementary computer lab settings, or use at home.
Thanks to one of the teachers at yesterday’s “Rethink” event in El Paso for passing this along! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- QR Codes on Conference Bookmark Handout - 2012
- Thank You Teachers (Teacher Appreciation Week Message) - 2011
- Visually Capturing Stress in the White House During SEAL Operations Against Bin Laden - 2011
- Ning announces new pricing structure - Implications for Storychasers - 2010
- Quickly publish student writing with WordPress and iPadio (no-edit podcasts) - 2010
- Celebration of Collaboration - 2007
- Just say no to fear - 2006