WikiPedia invites you to join the USCOTW: the “US Collaboration of the Week.” You don’t have to live in the US to help out! For two weeks the focus is on George Washington. The site allows you to vote for other nominated topics, or nominate new ones.
Have students at home for the summer that need some brain-engaging work? Ask them to join you in contributing to the further development of WikiPedia, either on the USCOTW or another page! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Email Overload at School and Work - 2019
- Interview on the Techlandia Podcast and Webshow - 2013
- Nebraska Loves Our Public Schools: Educational Advocacy We Need! - 2011
- Don't assume your public wifi connection is secure - 2010
- When student published videos go viral: Lessons Learned - 2010
- Cook Time with Remmi (9 year old from Tulsa, OK) - 2010
- Learn some new history via videos from teachers in Stratford, Oklahoma - 2009
- Geocaching across Kansas! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-01 - 2008
- For my first guest.... - 2007