I saw the new (second) Pirates of the Caribbean movie tonight, and it was a lot of fun. There are more gross scenes in this one– the sort of the “gross” that was in “Return of the Jedi” in Jabba’s palace– not really bad, but not stuff I want my kids to see just yet. This movie felt a lot like an amusement park ride– not by coincidence, I know! A fun mix of action and humor. I particularly enjoyed the advanced vocabularly of many of the characters, especially the pirates– and not only Jack Sparrow!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Better Remote Learning: Focus on TIME boundaries, Expectations, and Simple Procedures - 2020
- An Important Conversation About Internet Trolls, Sharing Personal Information, Sexual Assault, and More - 2020
- Write Well, Sell Well Conference Sept 21, 2013 in Oklahoma City - 2013
- Hallelujah: Oklahoma Withdraws from Common Core PARCC Testing Consortium - 2013
- iPad Tutorial: Use a Free Amazon Wish List as an Information Trap for Books - 2012
- The Pivot to Personal Digital Learning by Tom Vander Ark #innov8 - 2011
- Why email is NOT good enough for communication today - 2010
- Phenomenal Math Curriculum Makeover Video by Dan Meyer - 2010
- Debunking Myths of SextCasting - 2009
- 3 more days to submit for K12Online08! - 2008