When Wes asked me to be a guest blogger for him, the only other time I’d heard of this was when he asked Miguel to do this a few weeks ago.
The only thing I could think of to try to understand what this like, is when I’m invited over to someone’s house and they tell me to make myself at home. I usually take this to heart. To me, making myself at home means, wandering over to the fridge and looking inside, opening up the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and maybe going to the basement and checking it out, and generally putting my feet up and relaxing.
Now for some this may seem quite presumptious and it may well be, but that’s how I operate. Unfortunately, for Wes, he didn’t know this about me so he may be surprised at what happens. I’m not sure what will happen, my daughter is getting married on Friday and so my mind may not be in its normal state but I hope I can add some flavour (notice the Canadian spelling) to Wes’ profilic blog.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Undo a Typing Mistake on an iPhone by Shaking It - 2011
- How to turn on YouTube video comment moderation - 2011
- Over the Pond and Through The Fiber #aha-moment - 2010
- Benefits of Social Networking - 2009
- Dreaming of a free NetFlix for books site for student readers - 2008
- Deciding Ning "friends" to avoid - 2007
- Welcome Dean, guest blogger! - 2006
- QuickTime tips - 2005
- Garageband tips - 2005