I’m happy to have an opportunity to do some guest blogging for Dean Shareski the next few days as he takes a blog break. I’ll be posting a bit here during that time, but primarily over at his blog, “Ideas and Thoughts from an EdTech.”
I’ll be inviting reader thoughts and feedback perhaps more than usual as I guest blog, over there, so please join in the conversation! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mobile Media Scavenger Hunts with GooseChase - 2017
- Classroom Blogging Options (August 2015) - 2015
- Create Embeddable Twitter List with List.ly - 2014
- Michael Wesch on Seymour Papert and Constructionism - 2014
- Validation errors in a multimedia or enhanced EPUB eBook - 2011
- Create a Friend list on Facebook - 2010
- Notes from #gtaco - Google Teacher Academy: Boulder, Colorado - 2009
- Explorations with other Google Tools - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 3 - 2009
- GTA Boulder Notes: Afternoon Part 2 - 2009