Know a constructively disruptive teacher who is using technology in innovative ways to engage students and improve teaching and learning opportunities for them? Nominate that educator for T.H.E. Journal’s “Outstanding Technology Innovators in K-12 Education” award:
Weâ€™re seeking exemplary schools, visionary technology leaders, and innovative vendor partners who have taken their classrooms, schools, and districts to a higher level and made learning come alive for their students through the use of technology.
In our December issue, we will recognize 15 schools or districts whose technology initiatives are models for the K-12 community. One of the profiles could be about you! The December issue of T.H.E. Journal magazine will shine the spotlight on the best of the best.
Nominations are open until August 31, 2006.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Replace Chromebook 303C Broken Screen with Screen Surgeons - 2013
- Cell Phone Computers or Mobile Learning Devices (MLDs) - 2010
- The importance of VOICE and empowering others to share - 2010
- Best games for kids on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 2010
- A mentor and new media luminary takes a blogging hiatus - 2009
- Got digital wishes for your classroom? Disintermediate your edtech funding process! - 2008
- Wanted: K12 Online Conference Committee Volunteers! - 2007
- Spanked and disgusted by malware - 2006
- Thoughts on citizen journalism - 2006
- Katrina Survivor Stories - 2006