Cosmeo is a new commercial, homework-help service from Discovery. I saw this advertised a few weeks ago at our local mall in Edmond, Oklahoma. Has anyone tried it, and have comments or feedback on the service they’d like to share? There is so much good stuff on the Internet, but finding it is often a problem– so I can see where something like this (a family web-portal for educational uses) could be quite handy. It is $10 a month though… So does anyone think Cosmeo is worth the cost?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Screenshot Keyboard Shortcuts - 2018
- Starting Off Makers Club with Water Bottle Rocket Launches - 2014
- iTunes Match: All My Songs Now Available in the iCloud - 2012
- Boatlift: More Rescued by Sea after 9-11 than at Dunkirk - 2011
- Talk with Media: Visual Literacy and Digital Storytelling #learning2cn - 2010
- Three exemplary International Schools in Hong Kong - 2009
- Brightstorm: High school course help on the way - 2008
- The time for economic concern has come (a vast understatement) - 2008
- Financial literacy web tools and curriculum from Shryk - 2008
- Troubled by a literacy Google search - 2006