This podcast is a recording of a skype conversation on Worldbridges EdTechTalk, discussing some details of the upcoming FREE K-12 Online Conference that runs the last week of October and first week of November 2006. The theme of K-12 Online is “Unleashing The Potential,” and the focus is web 2.0 tools in the classroom and for educational professional development. David Warlick will share a pre-conference keynote, and keynotes will be featured in four different strands along with ten presentations from educators around the globe within each thread. Prior to K-12 Online, make sure you attend and participate in another free online education learning event: Global Learn Day. Check the links in the podcast shownotes for more information about both events.
Program Length: 27 min, 04 sec
File size: 6.2 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- K-12 Online Conference 2006 blog and info: Unleashing the Potential
- Promotional Flyer for the K-12 Online Conference (PDF)
- Global Learn Day X: October 7 and 8, 2006
- Global Learn Day X Blog
- WorldBridges and EdTechTalk
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Blogging with Seesaw - 2019
- Learning at the Cisco Roadshow - 2015
- Is the Pied Piper (electronic devices with screens) taking our kids away? by Neeti Kohli - 2013
- What do you want to CREATE today? (Oct 2012) - 2012
- Gogurt Creativity at Panera #micon - 2010
- NCLB High Stakes Testing is Counterproductive and Bad for our Nation - 2010
- Be Like Google (as a school community) #micon #gct @ckyle @sdroke - 2010
- Say Yes to WikiPedia #micon @philip_cummings - 2010
- Tom Barrett on Blogging and Inspiring Student Learning #micon - 2010
- PODDY Training: iPod Touches in the Early Childhood Classroom #micon #edapp - 2010