I’ve posted some thoughts about how to decide which web 2.0 tool to use over on the TechLearning blog.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- EdCamp, eBooks & STEM (OTA - EncycloMedia 2014) - 2014
- Sunset over Doha - 2011
- Unusual and Tasty Breakfast Buffet Items in Qatar - 2011
- Emotional Intelligence by Phyllis Van Hemert - 2010
- Self-discipline critical in our tablet and smartphone filled world - 2010
- Immersion in other cultures enhances creativity - 2009
- UStream recording of tonight's K12Online08 conversation on EdTechTalk - 2008
- Amazed by the power of asynchronous learning - 2008
- Join the K12Online08 conversation on It's Elementary tonight! - 2008
- Universal (Intel Mac) version of Ecto available - 2006
I got a message that the site is no longer there. I was trying to locate the Wiki, Blog or Moodle? article in Tech Learning. Do you by any chance have it available? Thank you.
Professional Development & Curriculum Coordinator for Technology
West Hartford Public Schools – IT Dept.
Here’s the link Denise, I fixed it in the original. A new company bought TechLearning and changed the blog engine we are using, and apparently that changed the permalinks. I wasn’t aware of that, so thanks for letting me know!