Nicenet provides a free environment for teachers to create and share links, online discussions, and other things with students. Are teachers and students in your district using Nicenet, and if so, what are your impressions? I have heard that NiceNet is not as robust as Moodle, but do you think it provides a similar experience with similar interactive possiblities?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Student Email Overload and GMail Filters - 2020
- Explaining Google Searches and Page Rank - 2011
- Smartphone activations, iPad Sales and Vision for Transformed Learning - 2010
- Global Awareness, Community Service and Classroom Project Ideas - 2009
- When Night Falls Moderators Needed! - 2007
- eSchoolNews PDFs and RSS feeds - 2005
- Surviving Dachau, Liberating Mauthausen - 2005
- ECAR 2005 study shows realities for digital natives - 2005