The Persuasion Map is a free, Flash-based writing tool from Read/Write/Think to help learners of any age plan out a persuasive writing project. This can be used for traditional essays, podcasts, debates, or any other assignment that involves defining and supporting a position. Here is a sample I created this evening:
Great tool for planning as part of the writing and communication process! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Editing a Periscope Video & Rotating Before Posting to YouTube - 2015
- Project Management Tools, Tips and Tricks (Oct 2013) - 2013
- At the Eastern Edge of our Continent: Wells Reserve at Laudholm (Maine) - 2012
- Annotate, Correct and Edit Documents on Your iPad - 2011
- The Joys of Microfiche Scanning - 2010
- Gage, Oklahoma Schools roll out iPod Touches for Grades 3-12 - 2009
- Talking blogs - 2006
- Wii is going to reinvent the gaming experience - 2006
- Monitoring the blog pulse - 2006
- Feed for K12Online06 - 2006