This podcast is a recording of a presentation about planning for 1:1 technology immersion project success, shared at Bishop McGuinness High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- The Texas Immersion Pilot Project
- The Texas Immersion Pilot Project Evaluation
- The 1:1 Learning Stories Project (website now offline – Internet Archive Wayback Machine version from July 2007 is available)
- The Maine Technology Learning Project
- TxTIP Leadership Sessions
- Every One Learns – Pedagogy, Technology, Motivation: Blog of Mike Muir
- My social bookmarks on 1:1 learning
- Apple – Education – 1 to 1 Learning
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Designing And Narrating a Dream House Tour in Spanish - 2020
- Google Cloud Print Offline with Brother MFC-J4420DW - 2015
- Make Word Processing Easier and Reduce Printing Costs with Split View - 2011
- Digital Storytelling and Writing with the Story Arc and Freytag's pyramid - 2010
- Video reflection from North Texas - 2010
- Ideas for a Flip Camera Video Scavenger Hunt - 2010
- Bob Sprankle's Reflections on our Podcasting Journeys in Podcast 100 - 2009
- Reflections after watching an engaged digital learner - 2009
- OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - Oct 2009 - 2009
- Calling all Oklahoma Storychasers - OKC3 Deadline extended to Nov 15th! - 2009