Since the number of items listed in a podcast appears to be limited in some directories (like iTunes) to 25, the conveners of K12Online06 decided to create a separate feed for week 2 presentations. This should permit all the presentations from each week to remain accessible within the feeds. These are now linked from the sidebar in the main conference blog.
These feeds were created with Podchains.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Using 8 Bit Games and Humor to Present Serious Political Messages - 2016
- WP Super Cache To the Rescue - 2014
- Notes from C-School (Creativity Boot Camp) - 2012
- Melinda Gates: No iPads or iPhones for Kids - Stick with your Zune - 2010
- Learning about Netbooks in 1 to 1 Learning Projects from Maine Educators - 2009
- Free AT&T Wi-Fi access to iPhone customers - 2008
- Learning about documentary filmmaking and WWII from Ken Burns - 2007
- 12th "Great Book Story" project example - 2007
- Daylight Savings Time and WordPress - 2006
- Design matters: It's more than just price - 2006