This podcast is a recording of a presentation I participated in on November 1, 2006 at the Safe and Healthy Schools Conference sponsored by the Oklahoma Department of Education and held in Edmond. This session was a panel on bullying prevention, and I addressed issues relating to cyberbullying.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Podcast audio page on Archive.org
- Wiki page links on bullying and cyberbullying from this session
- BullyFree by Dr. Allan Beane
- Oklahoma Dept of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- “Chrysanthemum” by Kevin Henkes
- “Positive Discipline in the Classroom, Revised 3rd Edition: Developing Mutual Respect, Cooperation, and Responsibility in Your Classroom (Positive Discipline)” (Jane Ed.D. Nelsen, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn)
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Powered by FeedBlitz
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- How I'm Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 - 2018
- 3rd Grade Narrated Art About Bats - 2012
- Crescent Public Schools: A Beacon for Oklahoma Education - 2008
- Listening to Jeff Utecht from Kuala Lumpur - 2007
- A big screen! - 2007
- Social Bookmarking with Del.icio.us: It's about Information, Collaboration, and Access - 2007
- Free web-based audio conferencing - 2007
- No Ustream today - 2007
- ODLA Keynote Monday - Live and Recorded - 2007
- Dan Schmidt keynote: Beyond4Walls - 2006