Aaron Schmidt posted a few interesting (but perhaps not too photogenic) photos of me in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago at the Hawaii Library Association’s conference to his Flickr site. He caught me iChatting with my family! 🙂 I was actually making faces with my three year old in the following pic:
I’m not sure exactly what I was saying / communicating at this moment…. 🙂
You never know when someone is going to be taking pictures and posting to Flickr!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Academic Journal Paywalls are Educationally Counter-Productive and WRONG - 2012
- Pocketbook Tablets and Commoditization of Touch Technologies - 2010
- Join us on Classroom 2.0 Live Talking K12Online09 Saturday - 2009
- 4 More K12Online09 Teasers! - 2009
- Reflections about old jails, land appraisal, and high speed infrastructure in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas - 2008
- Thoughts about educational change inspired by videos and blog conversations - 2007
- A workshop first - 2006
- Preferred communication - 2006
- Nominate a tech-savvy superintendent - 2006
- Boredom and engagement - 2006