I’ve moved along this continuum, but I don’t see these as mutually exclusive. I currently prefer f2f, telephone and im. I’d also add blogs to this list, and also include it on my preferred list!
I agree with Jenny‘s comment, these are more parallel than linear.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- SIFT on Mastodon - 2022
- Academic Journal Paywalls are Educationally Counter-Productive and WRONG - 2012
- Pocketbook Tablets and Commoditization of Touch Technologies - 2010
- Join us on Classroom 2.0 Live Talking K12Online09 Saturday - 2009
- 4 More K12Online09 Teasers! - 2009
- Reflections about old jails, land appraisal, and high speed infrastructure in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas - 2008
- Thoughts about educational change inspired by videos and blog conversations - 2007
- A workshop first - 2006
- Hawaii iChat pics - 2006
- Nominate a tech-savvy superintendent - 2006