I posted some new thoughts over on the TechLearning blog (“Valuing student creativity”) that extend some of the ideas I shared here yesterday related to the 2001 revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy by Lorin Anderson and David Krathwohl.
Technorati Tags: bloomstaxonomy, creativity, education, schoolreform
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- EdTechTalk Show on Wednesday Dec 16 Remembering Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Remove Genieo Malware from a Mac - 2015
- Inspired by Bernie Sanders and Democratic Socialism - 2015
- Transfer Saved Minecraft Worlds to Another Computer on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - 2011
- Tumblr for my 365 Photo Project in 2011 - 2010
- Mark Zuckerburg: Time's Person of the Year - 2010
- US Army Deploying iPhones - 2010
- A focus on high test scores is all you need - 2009
- If gambling is bad for soldiers, isn't it bad for non-military citizens? - 2007
- Wrestling with website registration limits - 2007