This podcast is a recording Carol Anne McGuire’s presentation at the MacWorld 2007 K-12 Educators Market Symposium on January 10, 2007. Carol Anne is an Apple Distinguished Educator and the coordinator of the Rock Our World project, online at www.rockourworld.org. Rock Our World is an exciting International Project, involving countries on ALL SEVEN continents. Kids come collaborate to compose music, make movies, and hold video conferences to learn about one another.
Show notes for this podcast include:
- Rock Our World Project website
- My notes from Carol Anne’s presentation today
- Apply to be a Class of 2007 Apple Distinguished Educator
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Teaching Conspiracy Theories & Media Literacy to 6th Graders - 2022
- Custom Domain Mapping for a Classroom Google Site - 2016
- Backup iPhone SMS Messages on a Mac - 2016
- Creating Visual Notes on an iPad with ProCreate - 2015
- FREE on Amazon for Kindle - Hopscotch Challenges: Learn to Code on an iPad! eBook - 2014
- EdCampOKC 2013 Organizer Meeting January 10th [ARCHIVED VIDEO] - 2013
- Quality Counts Education State Reports: $5 Each?! - 2011
- iPhone Mobile Hotspot Capability Coming with iOS 4.3? - 2011
- Time Tracking (time sheet) App for iPhone - 2011
- Observations about Organizational Blogging and Social Media Use - 2011