I’ve made several edits and updates to my 43 things list. Hadn’t revisted those in quite awhile. Goal setting is definitely a VERY important life activity, and to the extent that using the 43 things site can encourage reflection as well as action on goals I think it’s a GREAT web 2.0 site and resource. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Council of Constance and Modern Web - 2021
- American Revolution Videos from Schoolhouse Rock and Discovery United Streaming - 2014
- Hacker Cases Highlight Need for Greater Personal Account and Information Security - 2014
- Cross Examination Debate Flow Template for Numbers in iWork '09 - 2012
- Teach Your Students to be Digital Artists (and learn from Kevin Honeycutt) - 2012
- Blog comment moderation: How and Why? - 2010
- Crescent Public Schools: The Eyes of Oklahoma Are Upon You! - 2010
- Present at OSSBA in August 2010 - 2010
- eDiscovery requirements and archiving student email - 2010
- iPhone iTalk Application: A Great Event Recorder - 2009