I learned today thanks to Alice Barr on the Jan 29th Bit by Bit Seedlings podcast that Blue Web’n is back in action sharing great K-12 educational websites as a Yahoo group.
Blue Web’n is a free group and there are multiple ways you can receive updates. If you’re a RSS/feed person, an RSS feed of updates is available to add to your Google Reader or Bloglines account. If you prefer to receive and consume your information via email, when you subscribe you can receive “daily digest” emails or “individual” emails as updates are posted. Since updates are not posted more than once per day, I don’t think the selection really matters that much for this group.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Identity and Fire Cooking - 2022
- Share eBook Highlights from iBooks - 2017
- Scratch Gold - 2013
- Spring Break 2013 Scratch Camp in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Changing the Pictures of the Classroom in Students' Heads by John Nail - 2012
- Open Registration for Storychaser Spring 2011 Workshops in Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas - 2011
- Panoramic Fieldhouse Photos in Manhattan, Kansas and Norman, Oklahoma - 2010
- Communicating In The Digital Age (SlideShare Slidecast) - 2010
- Our rock stars aren't like your rock stars - 2010
- Why Celebrate Oklahoma Voices Matters - 2008