Last week when I was driving from St. Louis’s METC conference to the Little Apple for MACE, my wife was teaching the first session of the “digital dialog” parenting class we’re offering at our church in Edmond, Oklahoma.
I actually obtained email permission from the folks at Club Penguin to use one of their graphics as part of the logo / banner image for this class. Very cool! 🙂
This evening Shelly and I listened to that recorded presentation (which she made independently with the Samsung YP-U2J audio player/recorder: her first digital recording ever) and shared it as a podcast on a new podcast feed we’ve setup for the class. Resources and links related to this class are available on http://digitaldialog.wikispaces.com. Tomorrow night is session #2, which I’ll be leading. We’ll add the recording from tomorrow night’s session to the same feed channel!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Orbital Perspective: Inspired by Chris Hadfield, Ed Robertson, the Wexford Gleeks and Rod Murray - 2020
- Thoughts on Media Control and Free Speech Limits - 2016
- Prepping a new iPad Mini for 3rd Grade - 2013
- Reflections on changing history, national identity, and cultural events in the American midwest - 2008
- Converting text to and from speech for accessibility and convenience - 2008
- Copyright questions and answers about iTunes, Podcasts, and Fair Use - 2008
- Alexander in the Boston Globe - 2007
- Avoiding shock and awe in Plato's cave - 2007
- Podcasting in Higher Ed Roundtable - 2006
- WiFi Picture Frame - 2006