I’ve added my most extensive list of show notes EVER for my last podcast interview with my mother, which focused on milblogging, cookery blogs, and the ways people remain lifetime learners and users of technology when they have motivating PURPOSES to use technology.
Thanks for all the links, Mom! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Free Browser-based Screencasting with Screencast-O-Matic - 2014
- Mobile Videography on an iPad2 with iMovie - 2011
- Tethered iPhone Internet Access with iPhoneModem (Jailbreak required) - 2010
- Study encourages a less hyped view of social networking risks - 2008
- Encouragement for prime movers and catalysts - 2007
- Creative Commons 3.0 licenses - 2007
- Medal of Honor Winners Podcast - 2006