I’ve shared some new thoughts on the TechLearning blog this evening/morning in a post I titled, “Flat world 1:1 learning.” If you just link to one thing from this post, check out Marco Torres’ latest video from Eek, Alaska. Now that’s the type of school I want my own children attending!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Schools Blocking YouTube and Digital Citizenship - 2019
- Opera Mini Browser Coming to the iPhone / iPod Touch? - 2010
- Gotta Keep Reading - A YouTube Remix of the Black Eyed Peas by Florida Students - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Options - 2010
- Considering how race still matters in America for dropouts and student identity - 2009
- Actively opposing creativity fatigue - 2008
- The Value of OpenDNS (free) content filtering at home - 2008
- Google Mars and 3D earth - 2006
- Stats on Kids and New Media - 2006
- International perspectives on teaching and learning in an information society - 2006