I’m teaching a series of 3 workshops (the same session repeated) with Michael Kelly next week in San Antonio at the SITE conference. We’ve put together a wiki of curriculum we’re going to use for the workshop. My lengthiest contribution is the page on subscribing to web feeds with IE7 and Google Reader. Lots of screenshots!
That topic and several others we will address in the workshop are not just specific to the SITE blog, so if any of these resources are of interest to you feel free to use them for your own workshops! We still need to make a few more edits but this is basically ready to go.
Technorati Tags: site2007
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips and Strategies for Remote Learning (March 2020) - 2020
- 4 Free WordPress Plugins to Reduce Comment Spam - 2014
- Add Music to iPad Stopmotion Videos with YouTube Capture - 2014
- Yukon Review Covers Spring Break 2013 Oklahoma Scratch Camp - 2013
- Open Access Crimes - 2012
- John Dewey on Playing with Ideas - 2012
- Digital Citizenship Lesson from Gilbert Gottfried: The (former) Voice of the Aflac Duck - 2011
- iPad as an Interactive White Board for $5 or $10 - 2011
- Google Reader Play - Just in time for iPad launch - 2010
- Thoughts on health care reform and corporate lobbying power - 2010