If you’re not attending the SITE conference next week in San Antonio, you can still participate “live” in at least one event via skype. Lynne Schrumâ€™s and Anne Thompsonâ€™s fireside chat on Wednesday, March 28th, 2007 will be available as a “live” skypecast! The session description on Skypecasts is:
This panel continues a conversation started at SITE 2006 Conference, in which doctoral students and professors discussed the challenges of preparing for and beginning a career in instructional technology. This yearâ€™s panel will describe the activities of SITEmentor, a collaborative mentoring effort across four universities, and solicit feedback and discussion from the audience. Doctoral students and those who mentor doctoral students are especially encouraged to listen in and contribute.
The SITEMentor blog is available on www.siteblog.org/mentor.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- OLTI - The Oklahoma Learning Technology Initiative - 2020
- The Evolution of BYOD for our Church Session - 2014
- Expand your Constellation Knowledge with Star Walk for iPhone - 2012
- Shifting from Writing to Videography - 2011
- The Doritos Tablet - an iPad YouTube Spoof - 2010
- Visually summarizing ideas with Sean Griffin - 2009
- Live from the OK State Superintendent's Dropout Summit - 2009
- Twitter follower bio word clouds - 2009
- Web 2.0 in the Enterprise - 2008
- Offline QuickTime Versions of "Growing Up Online" videos - 2008