I heard a few rumors back in February that the March 2007 issue of “Fast Company” magazine included some references to several edu-bloggers, including yours truly. Now that a newer issue is on the stands, the article (“Back to School”) is available online for free. The article also mentions David Warlick and Joanne Jacobs.
Interesting the author picked up on a post I wrote about “show and tell.” If I’d been making suggestions, I’d have recommended a mention of posts on school reform or safe digital social networking. None-the-less, it’s an honor to be mentioned in a mainstream press publication. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Google Cloud Print Not Working with Brother Printer - 2016
- Value of Low Tech: Paper Slide Videos - 2013
- WordPress Basics by Lisa Sabin-Wilson - 2012
- "Mapping to the Core" LiveBook with Heidi Hayes Jacobs - 2012
- Deep, Deep Dive into Digital: It's Wild in There! by Hall Davidson #pbtechconf - 2010
- Charting a Course for Technology in Florida by Dr. Kate Kemker #pbtechconf - 2010
- Creating Immersive Learning Environments with Mixed Media by David Jakes #pbtechconf - 2010
- 19 Oklahoma Schools Receive 2010-2011 1:1 laptop grant funds via ARRA - 2010
- Easily customizing WordPress for Mobile Users - 2009
- Now this is a SLOWWWWW Internet connection - 2008