I was glad to learn today that Google has setup a fairly new discussion group for educators. Previously they had used a Google group to share announcements, but this tool is an interactive discussion forum where people can post questions and answers. I joined tonight and the membership is 570+ and growing!
I chimed in on the thread Cindy Lane started about wanting Google Educator Academies here in the midwest too!
Technorati Tags: google, googleearth, googlenotebook, googlereader
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- STEM, iPad & Google Workshops in June 2015 - 2015
- Technology & Innovation in Education by Jaime Casap - 2012
- Using ARIS to Create Interactive, Multimedia Enhanced Field Trips by Wes Molyneaux - 2012
- Why Every Teacher Should Become an App Creator by Chris Thompson - 2012
- Blended, Continuous Learning in the 21st Century Military - 2011
- Finger Puppet Videography with the iPad2: Lessons Learned - 2011
- Celebrate National Library Week with Fabrarians: Freeze-n-Read! - 2010
- Wilson Rawls: Author of Where the Red Fern Grows - 2010
- Who Will Save Journalism? We will! - 2009
- Google Sites as a classroom learning portal - 2008
I am also in the Midwest and been bugging google to come this way, even offered to help with the training. Let me know if you make any progress and hear any updates. Check out my new blog at http://www.edvibes.com