This podcast features a recording of Kevin Honeycutt’s presentation on April 26, 2007, at the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) annual conference, “Know the Child, Optimize Learning” in Wichita, Kansas. The title of Kevin’s session was “Building 21st Century Achievers.” The conference program description was: We all teach kids and try to prepare them for a successful future, but what does that mean today? Join as we delve into the specifics of what it will mean to have the tools for success in the 21st Century. We’ll explore digital tools and their seamless use in our classrooms. It’s time to stop trying to teach technology and begin to teach with technology. Visit Kevin’s website at http://kevinhoneycutt.org.
- Kevin Honeycut’s website
- ESSDACK: The Educational Services and Staff Development Association of Central Kansas
All past “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcast episodes are archived, dating back to August 2005.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 1000 Starships to Mars Every 2 Years - 2022
- Conference Podcast Recipe and Workflow - 2015
- My Hail Story - 2013
- The Portable $500 LED Projector I Want - 2013
- Lessons Learned Following Oklahoma School Beating Amplified by Social Media - 2012
- A Call to Action: Waging a War to Save our Republic - 2011
- Using Copyright-friendly Images Effectively in Presentations - 2011
- Embedding a Google Document in a Google Site Page - 2010
- Powerful Stopmotion video on Children's Rights - 2010
- links for 2008-04-26 - 2008