The ever creative Kevin Honeycutt interviewed me today for a video podcast he split into two parts: In the first section I discussed the background of how I started blogging and what is unique about blog conversations. In the second section we focused more on issues of cultural change in schools. This was a lot of fun! Kevin is one of those rare individuals who has a very contagious passion for living and learning, and I really enjoy any opportunity I have to visit with him. In this case he was asking the questions and I was doing most of the talking, but I hope in the near future to do an interview with him, where’ll I’ll ask the questions and do more listening! 🙂
We did this interview via a Skype videoconference, but I was actually thinking Kevin was going to publish this as an audio-only podcast– so as a result I don’t think I did as good a job keeping eye contact with him and the camera. Hopefully this will come across well none-the-less. Next time I’ll keep more eye contact with the camera!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Mapping Media, Cantilevers, and Remixing Lego Movie Tunes in Bethany, Oklahoma - 2014
- iPad Media Camp July 11-13, 2012: 50% Discounts for ISTE, OTA, ODLA, OK A+, CCOSA, TCEA & MACE - 2012
- The Value of Photographic Meta Information - 2011
- First certified African American Teacher in Mountain View Gotebo Schools, Oklahoma - 2010
- Great tech gadget finds at Target this morning - 2010
- New technology on top of the old - 2009
- Advice for graduating seniors - 2008
- NECC button winner: "Here for the learning revolution!" - 2008
- links for 2008-05-23 - 2008
- Interview at KSDE 2007 - 2007