For my final guest I’d like to introduce George Bush singing a U2 song (What would the Tonight Show have been without a musical guest).
The following is not intended to be a political statement but rather an example of a mashup. It is indeed a powerful example. With tools available to students today, this type of work, although time consuming and somewhat tedious, empowers students to tell very powerful and important stories….for little or likely no cost. There likely may be some copyright issues and if that’s the case, here’s another mashup that deals with that issue.
Well that’s it for me. I want to thank Wes for giving me the “chair” for the weekend. If anyone wants to see me, I’ll be performing regularly over at Ideas and Thoughts. Good Night everybody and God Bless.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Brainstorming Ideas to Improve Industry and K12 School Connections in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Educational Pipeline Challenges in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Resources from today's #icil2010 presentations - 2010
- Ready for the tablet glut? Meet the 2 x 14" Kno - 2010
- Stop Motion Animation ideas from Charlie Mahoney - 2010
- Digital Storytelling on a Shoestring - 2009
- Tammy Worcester Keynote at OKCPS TechDay09 - 2009
- $100 laptop prototype demo - 2006